- $43 for one ticket to How 2 B A New Yorker, which includes a full Italian dinner (up to $62.50 value)
- When: Fridays and Saturdays from August 1 through 30. Shows start at 7 p.m. both nights, with a 1:30 p.m. show on August 23 and 30.
- Where: Planet Hollywood Times Square
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
How 2 B A New Yorker
In How 2 B A New Yorker, Margaret Copeland and Kevin James Doyle embody more than 70 characters. While that’s only a fraction of all the citizens in the five boroughs, it still provides an all-encompassing view of the city. As the duo morphs into everyone from Wall Street bankers to Central Park sunbathers and an elderly couple, they weave tales of the Big Apple’s 400-year history into each vignette. Directed by the OBIE award-winning Robert Ross Parker, the show educates as much as it entertains, prompting WOR Radio to call it “witty” and City Guide to advise, “Check it out for the comedic rush, and leave firmly grounded in NYC savvy.”
New York, NY 10036