What You'll Get
- $20 for one G-Pass to Snoop Dogg, Ice Cube, The Game, Too Short, Suga Free, Warren G, and The Dogg Pound (up to $32 value)
- When: Friday, October 10, at 6 p.m.
- Where: Shoreline Amphitheatre
- General-admission lawn
- Door time: 4:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
How The West Was Won
- Snoop Dogg: From Dr. Dre protégé to household name, Snoop became an industry unto himself with hip-hop classics such as “Gin and Juice” and “Drop It Like It’s Hot,” delivered in his signature laid-back, laconic drawl.
- Ice Cube: As a member of N.W.A., Ice Cube changed the entire rap scene of the late ’80s before embarking on a solo career. MTV ranks him #8 in its list of 10 Greatest MCs of All Time, but he’s #1 according to Snoop.
- The Game: Jayceon “The Game” Taylor was another Dre protégé and a member of the popular G-Unit troupe, but he might be best known for Grammy-nominated tracks including “Hate It or Love It.”
- Too Short: As a pioneer of West Coast hip-hop, Too Short influenced the next generation of rappers with hits such as “The Ghetto” and “Blow the Whistle.”
- Suga Free: This artist caught his first break by working with DJ Quick, and went on to grab the spotlight with 1997’s Street Gospel. Suga also notably guested on Snoop Dogg’s Tha Last Meal.
- Warren G: The former member of rap group 213 with Nate Dogg and Snoop Dogg found solo success in 1994 with “Regulate.”
- Tha Dogg Pound: Death Row Records’ Daz Dillinger and Kurupt stole the show in standout appearances on Dre’s The Chronic and Snoop’s Doggystyle.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 11, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Shoreline Amphitheatre on 10/10. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 90 minutes before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.