What You'll Get
- $10 for one ticket to How to Keep a Man (up to $20 value)
- When: Saturday, February 28, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: John Dickinson High School
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
How to Keep a Man
- The Plot: three women at different stages in their relationships go to great lengths to meet—and keep—their man
- The Twist: for all the work they put into their love lives, they end up wondering if the men are even worth keeping
- For Fans Of: Why Did I Get Married?
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 28, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 2/28 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at John Dickinson High School. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Wright Decision Production Company's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.