What You'll Get
- $120 for two mezzanine or balcony tickets on Opening Night (up to $210 value)
- $120 for two orchestra tickets on Opening Night (up to $210 value)
- $60 for two orchestra tickets on another night (up to $130 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Available Dates and Showtimes
- Saturday, November 28 at 8 p.m. (Opening Night)
- Thursday, December 3 at 8 p.m.
- Friday, December 4 at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, December 5 at 2 p.m.
- Saturday, December 5 at 8 p.m.
- Thursday, December 10 at 8 p.m.
- Friday, December 11 at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, December 12 at 2 p.m.
- Saturday, December 12 at 8 p.m.
- Thursday, December 17 at 8 p.m.
- Friday, December 18 at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, December 19 at 2 p.m.
- Saturday, December 19 at 8 p.m.
How To Succeed In Business Without Really Trying
What’s the best way to become a corporate mogul? For J. Pierrepont Finch, it’s reading a manual called How To Succeed In Business Without Really Trying. What follows is a comedic romp through office parties and corporate politics set to a giddy soundtrack that includes “Been a Long Day” and “Brotherhood of Man,” both of which helped this beloved musical earn nine Tony Awards.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 20, 2015. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Bay Area Musicals
Before August of 2014, there was only one thing missing from San Francisco's bustling theatre scene: a professional musical company. Enter Bay Area Musicals, the new organization built by theatre veterans to celebrate the rich world of musicals. Each season, the company presents both classic and new works that may include Tony-winning pieces and world premieres. At the heart of the organization: a dedication to diversity, creativity, innovation, variety, and professionalism, key components that allow BAM, its actors, and its works to shine.