What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Howard Jones, starting at $20
- General-admission standing floor Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be located under the My Events tab in My Stuff and will be ready to print. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- His sound: of his 15 Top-40 singles, 80% are peppy synth pop that wouldn’t be out of place in an ’80s comedy montage,
- And the other 20%?: melancholic piano ballads made for a breakup montage in an ’80s drama
- Hits that drained Walkmen batteries: “Like to Get to Know You Well,”“Things Can Only Get Better,” “Life in One Day”
- Hit that drained tear ducts across the globe: the heartbreaking “No One is To Blame,” which became Howard’s biggest hit in the U.S.
- Best HoJo songs about love: “What is Love?” “Everlasting Love”
- How to show the audience you’re a die-hard fan: shave off some syllables and refer to him as “HoJo”
The Fine Print
About The Paramount
An oasis for arts-loving crowds tired of taking malfunctioning teleporters to the city, the cavernous Paramount draws in major acts to spare fans stressful commutes. The venue buzzes with a true rock 'n' roll vibe, beaming with a nocturnal color scheme decorated with whimsical local art and exposed brick walls.