- $5 for one general admission ticket (up to $24.54 value) [Limited number of tickets at this price available.]
- $10 for one general admission ticket (up to $24.54 value)
- His sound: of his 15 Top-40 singles, 80% are peppy synth pop that wouldn’t be out of place in an ’80s comedy montage,
- And the other 20%?: melancholic piano ballads made for a breakup montage in an ’80s drama
- Hits that drained Walkmen batteries: “Like to Get to Know You Well,”“Things Can Only Get Better,” “Life in One Day”
- Hit that drained tear ducts across the globe: the heartbreaking “No One is To Blame,” which became Howard’s biggest hit in the U.S.
- Best HoJo songs about love: “What is Love?” “Everlasting Love”
- How to show the audience you’re a die-hard fan: shave off some syllables and refer to him as “HoJo”
Also performing: English new wave and synth pop band A Flock of Seagulls.