- One ticket to see Howie Mandel
- When: Saturday, October 26, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Macomb Music Theatre
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $32 for the main floor (up to a $68.40 value)
- $25 for the mezzanine (up to a $57.35 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
Younger audiences know Howie best as a judge on NBC’s runaway hit America’s Got Talent. They probably also remember his long-term stint at the helm of Deal or No Deal. But before Howie Mandel was the go-to host for #1 television shows, he carved a career as one of North America’s sharpest comic presences. In the late 1970s, Howie developed a schtick that immediately stuck with audiences. Whether he was wrapping a latex glove around his head and inflating it with his nose or honing the high-pitched voice that would give life to the titular character of Bobby’s World and Gizmo from Gremlins, Howie’s standup act made even the most stoic viewers crack into laughter. Taking a break from encouraging the acts of America’s Got Talent with his wide smile and telepathy, Howie embraces the standup mic that launched his ascent from St. Elsewhere to saint everywhere.<p>