What You'll Get
Going to a concert is an opportunity to be around a lot of people and maybe finally collect all those signatures you need to start selling fresh meat in your front yard. Be a part of something big with this GrouponLive deal.
- General admission to the Huck Finn Jubilee
- When: Sunday, June 15, at 9 a.m.
- Where: Cucamonga-Guasti Regional Park
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Gates open at 9 a.m. for the fishing derby
- Click here to view the schedule.
- $46 for two adult tickets (up to $50 value) with breakfast ($16 value) and parking ($10 value; up to $76 total value)
- $62 for two adult tickets (up to $50 value) and two child's tickets (up to $20 value) with breakfast ($26 value) and parking ($10 value; up to $106 total value)
- $85 for four adult tickets (up to $100 value) with breakfast ($32 value) and parking ($10 value; up to $142 total value)
Huck Finn Jubilee
San Bernardino County gets a little bit jam and bluegrass at the Huck Finn Jubilee, a three-day celebration of bluegrass, line-dancing, and fishin' holes. On Sunday, the closing day, they pull out all the stops and supplement their award-winning musical lineup with country-fair activities and a Father's Day breakfast until 10 a.m.
- The Gibson Brothers: Two brothers, a father, and a son—all from upstate New York—climbed up the bluegrass charts in 1996 with such numbers as "Good as Gold" and "Little Man in the Mirror."
- Doyle Lawson and Quicksilver: An offshoot of progressive pickers the Country Gentlemen, Doyle Lawson and Quicksilver mingle secular barnburners with gospel tunes to create Grammy-nominated songs that can rile up a dance floor having snakes fall from the ceiling.
- Dailey and Vincent: Jamie Dailey and Darrin Vincent both had long, successful bluegrass careers before they serendipitously discovered how well they play together in the 21st century.
The Fishing Derby
- The Requirements: a pole, a fishing license, and the $3 entry fee
- The Fishin' Hole: two freshly stocked lakes
- The Catch: each fish can be exchanged for a raffle ticket that might win a big prize
The Other Stuff
- To get musical on your own terms, check out: the Old Time Gospel Sing, the small group jam, the KC Douglas Line Dance classes
- To perfect your Huck Finn impression, check out: the river-raft-building contest, the Tom Sawyer fence-painting contest
- More fun and games: egg toss, climb-the-greased-pole, pie-eating contest, sack race
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 16, 2014. Limit 2 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 6/15 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Cucamonga-Guasti Regional Park. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Huck Finn Jubilee's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open at 9AM. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.