- $150 for a three-day package to the Huck Finn Jubilee (up to $202.95 total value)
- When: Friday, June 12–Sunday, June 14. Festivities begin at 10 a.m. on Friday and 9:15 a.m. on Saturday and Sunday.
- Where: Cucamonga-Guasti Regional Park
- Door time: 9:15 a.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the schedule.
Included in the Package
- One three-day festivities pass
- Three-day parking pass
- One commemorative T-shirt and two memorabilia mugs
- Two soft drinks
Huck Finn Jubilee
- The Festival: San Bernardino County gets a little bit jam and bluegrass at the Huck Finn Jubilee, a three-day celebration of bluegrass, line-dancing, fishing, and more.
- The Music: Dr. Raplh Stanley with Family & Friends |Del McCoury Band | Béla Fleck and Abigail Washburn | Lonesome River Band | Greensky Bluegrass| Click for a full list
- The Rest: Guests can fish (with a proper license), pedal-boat, kick back in the beer garden, dance, camp (for an additional fee), and partake of other fun activities.