- One ticket to Hudson Heart Red Ball Freestyle Concert
- When: Saturday, February 14 at 8 p.m.
- Where: Mid Hudson Civic Center
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $21 for section 303, rows J-O, seats 1-14 (up to $50.50 value)
- $31 for section 103, rows N-V, seats 1-12 (up to $71.60 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Hudson Heart Red Ball Freestyle Concert
- Lisa Lisa: an early innovator of the New York freestyle scene, a genre known for its romantic lyrics and Latin-infused dance beats, often collaborated with her band Cult Jam, releasing hits such as “Can You Feel the Beat” and “All Cried Out”
- Coro: this crooner got his start as a backup singer for Stevie B, then stepped out of his mentor’s shadow with his the single, “Where Are You Tonight” before cementing his solo career with the romantic follow-ups “Can’t Let You Go” and “My Fallen Angel”
- Also Performing: Safire, Johnny O, Judy Torres, Nice & Wild, Rockell, Fascination, Nocera, Soave, Rob Base, Cynthia
Mid-Hudson Civic Center
From arena-filling acts such as Louis C.K. at Mair Hall to thrilling skating shows such as Louis C.K. On Ice at McCann Ice Arena, Mid-Hudson Civic Center fills the calendar with fun-filled events for the whole family. Besides hosting music, theater, and comedy superstars, the cultural center can be converted into an exhibition hall for conventions and expos. And the ice arena isn't just for entertainment acts—most of the time, it's open to the public for free skating and hockey lessons.