What You'll Get
- $35 for one ticket to Hudson Valley Cider Festival plus one $5 food voucher and souvenir glass (up to $42.75 value)
- When: Saturday, July 18, at 1 p.m.
- Where: Barton Orchards
- General admission
- Door time: 1 p.m.
Hudson Valley Cider Festival
- The Cider: local, national, and rare samples from Bad Seed Hard Cider, Hazlitt Cider Tree, B.Nektar Meadery & Cidery, Yankee Folly Cider, and many more
- The Food: gourmet cuisine samples whipped up by area chefs
- The Activities: live bands, hayrides, a petting zoo, and a farmer’s market
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 18, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeemon 7/18 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.