What You'll Get
- $28 for one general-admission ticket (up to $37.75 value)
- $32 for one VIP ticket (up to $58.75 value)
- VIP tickets include one extra hour of tasting and some rare cider samples
Hudson Valley Cider Festival
- 50: the number of cideries sampling their wares. Look for well-known names like Angry Orchard and Strongbow and smaller operations such as McKenzie’s out of Buffalo, NY, and Pennings Farm Cidery.
- 4 hours of unlimited sampling
- 3 other things to do at the festival—listen to live music, play lawn games, and eat
- 21: You must be this age or older to drink grown-up apple juice, so no kids allowed!
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 24, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Ages 21 and over. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.