What You'll Get
- Game package for two or four to see a Hudson Valley Renegades baseball game
- Where: Dutchess Stadium
- When: any home game between Tuesday, July 21, and Tuesday, July 28; see the schedule
- Seating: General admission
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $25 for two general-admission tickets, two caps or string bags, and a pre-game catch on the field ($156 total value)
- $39 for four general-admission tickets, four caps or string bags, and a pre-game catch on the field ($312 total value)
Hudson Valley Renegades
2012 was a big year for the Hudson Valley Renegades. That summer, they beat the Tri-City ValleyCats in a thrilling three-game championship to win their second New York-Penn League title. Later that year, the team underwent a makeover, complete with new uniforms and updates to beloved mascot, Rascal. The modernized look wasn’t meant to disguise the team from pesky auditors—it was to celebrate the Renegades’ 20th season in 2013. Now playing into their third decade, the Renegades continue to bring fans to their feet at Dutchess Stadium. There, fans enjoy ballgames in a festive, family-friendly atmosphere highlighted by eccentric promotions almost every night throughout the summer.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 28, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.