Many common phrases were coined by William Shakespeare, including “dead as a doornail,” “vanish into thin air,” and “Oh no, I’m falling.” Start a dialogue with this GrouponLive deal.
- $25 for one ticket to see King Lear, The Three Musketeers, or All’s Well That Ends Well at the Hudson Valley Shakespeare Festival (up to a $44.50 value)
- When: select dates, August 12–22, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Boscobel
- Seating: side sections
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view all options.<p>
The value of this deal is based on regular ticket prices and doesn’t reflect student or senior discounts.
Trailer for Hudson Valley Shakespeare Festival's King Lear
* To witness a monarch's march toward madness as he attempts to divide his kingdom between his three daughters, check out [King Lear](http://hvshakespeare.org/content/synopsis-lear) * For a comedic take on the classic, swashbuckling novel's themes of heroism, honor, and big hats, watch [The Three Musketeers](http://hvshakespeare.org/content/synopsis-musketeers) * To laugh as the lovesick Helena devises complicated plans to marry the belligerent, womanizing Count Bertram, see [All's Well That Ends Well](http://hvshakespeare.org/content/synopsis-alls-well)