Many common phrases were coined by William Shakespeare, including "dead as a doornail," "vanish into thin air," and "Oh no, I'm falling." Start a dialogue with this GrouponLive deal.
- $25 for one ticket to see King Lear, The Three Musketeers, or All's Well That Ends Well at the Hudson Valley Shakespeare Festival (up to a $44.50 value)
- When: select dates, August 12–22, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Boscobel
- Seating: side sections
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view all options.
The value of this deal is based on regular ticket prices and doesn't reflect student or senior discounts.
Trailer for Hudson Valley Shakespeare Festival's King Lear
- To witness a monarch's march toward madness as he attempts to divide his kingdom between his three daughters, check out King Lear
- For a comedic take on the classic, swashbuckling novel's themes of heroism, honor, and big hats, watch The Three Musketeers
- To laugh as the lovesick Helena devises complicated plans to marry the belligerent, womanizing Count Bertram, see All's Well That Ends Well
Hudson Valley Shakespeare Festival
Boscobel House and Gardens (Carriage House)
1601 Route 9D
Garrison, NY 10524