What You'll Get
Many common phrases were coined by William Shakespeare, including “dead as a doornail,” “vanish into thin air,” and “Oh no, I’m falling.” Start a dialogue with this deal.
- $25 for one ticket to see King Lear, The Three Musketeers, or All’s Well That Ends Well at the Hudson Valley Shakespeare Festival (up to a $44.50 value)
- When: select dates, August 12–22, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Boscobel
- Seating: side sections
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view all options. <p>
The value of this deal is based on regular ticket prices and doesn’t reflect student or senior discounts.
- To witness a monarch’s march toward madness as he attempts to divide his kingdom between his three daughters, check out King Lear
- For a comedic take on the classic, swashbuckling novel’s themes of heroism, honor, and big hats, watch The Three Musketeers
- To laugh as the lovesick Helena devises complicated plans to marry the belligerent, womanizing Count Bertram, see All’s Well That Ends Well
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Redeem starting day of purchase for a ticket at venue Box Office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Boscobel. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Hudson Valley Shakespeare Festival's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 2 hours before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.