- $31 for one G-Pass to see Huey Lewis and the News (up to $44.65 value)
- When: Wednesday, June 17, at 8 p.m.
- Where: NJPAC
- Section: 4th Tier
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Huey Lewis and the News
- The Heart of Rock & Roll: and soul, and doo-wop, and pop, all of which make up the band’s distinctly bright sound
- The Power of Love: that’s what the News was feeling when their fans helped them score 19 Top-10 singles, including a certain song from Back to the Future
- It’s Hip to Be Square: what Huey Lewis sings to himself every time he opens a box of Chiclets
- Some Kind of Wonderful: the best way to describe the band’s album sales and accolades, which include more than 30 million records sold worldwide, as well as Grammy and Oscar nods
- I Want a New Drug: said Lewis when he embarked on an acting career that landed him roles in Short Cuts, Duets, and the TV shows Just Shoot Me and Hot in Cleveland
- If This Is It: It’s not. The band released the Stax Records tribute Soulsville in 2010 and is currently working on a new EP.
New Jersey Performing Arts Center
New Jersey Performing Arts Center stands firm as a bastion of live entertainment, opening the doors to its two distinct venues for a wide array of productions. Inside Prudential Hall, 2,700 seats fill the multitiered auditorium where ballets, symphony orchestras, and Broadway shows flourish beneath radiant lights and a domed ceiling. Victoria Theater, meanwhile, beckons visitors to its more intimate 500-seat confines for jazz concerts and contemporary dance performances.