What You'll Get
- $37.80 for one G-Pass to see Huey Lewis and the News (up to $63 value)
- When: Thursday, October 22, at 8 p.m.
- Where: NYCB Theatre at Westbury
- Seating: section D or E, rows M–R
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Huey Lewis and the News
- The Heart of Rock & Roll: and soul, and doo-wop, and pop, all of which make up the band’s distinctly bright sound
- The Power of Love: that’s what the News was feeling when their fans helped them score 19 Top-10 singles, including “It’s Hip to Be Square” and a certain song from Back to the Future
- Some Kind of Wonderful: the best way to describe the band’s album sales and accolades, which include more than 30 million records sold worldwide, as well as Grammy and Oscar nods
- I Want a New Drug: said Lewis when he embarked on an acting career that landed him roles in Short Cuts, Duets, and the TV shows Just Shoot Me and Hot in Cleveland
- If This Is It: It’s not. The band released the Stax Records tribute Soulsville in 2010 and is currently working on a new EP.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 22, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.