Iconic pop-rockers blend soul and doo-wop into hits including “The Power of Love,” “Some Kind of Wonderful,” and “I Want a New Drug”
About This Deal
- One G-Pass to see Huey Lewis and the News, starting from $46.50
- General-admission standing
- View the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be located under the My Events tab in My Stuff and will be ready to print. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Huey Lewis and the News
- “The Heart of Rock & Roll”: and soul, and doo-wop, and pop, all of which make up the band’s distinctly bright sound
- “The Power of Love”: that’s what the News was feeling when their fans helped them score 19 Top-10 singles, including “It’s Hip to Be Square” and a certain song from Back to the Future
- “Some Kind of Wonderful”: the best way to describe the band’s album sales and accolades, which include more than 30 million records sold worldwide, as well as Grammy and Oscar nods
- “I Want a New Drug”: said Lewis when he embarked on an acting career that landed him roles in Short Cuts, Duets, and the TV shows Just Shoot Me and Hot in Cleveland
- Also appearing: The Stompers: Boston-area band has been performing its local hits “This is Rock n Roll” and “Shutdown” on and off since the late ’70s.
Need To Know