- General admission to an improv performance, including drinks
- When: select shows through April 30; shows take place Wednesdays–Mondays
- Where: Huge Improv Theater
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the calendar of shows.<p>
- $15 for two tickets (up to $10 value each) and two beers, glasses of wine, or non-alcoholic drinks (up to $6 value each; up to $32 total value)
- $25 for four tickets (up to $10 value each) and four beers, glasses of wine, or non-alcoholic drinks (up to $6 value each; up to $64 total value)<p>
Huge Improv Theater
The only thing the artists of Huge Improv Theater want more than to support the many improv troupes around Minneapolis is to hear their audiences laugh. Voted Best Theater for Comedy in 2011 by Minnesota Monthly, the Huge Improv Theater buzzes six nights a week with a lineup of diverse shows. On Monday nights, Show X draws on Minneapolis’s vibrant improv scene by inviting some of the finest performers from Ferrari McSpeedy, Fingergun, Comedysportz, and the Brave New Workshop. Huge Wednesdays often feature musical acts and touring improv squads, whereas Thursday’s Space Jam beckons burgeoning improvisers to test their imaginative mettle without the emotional support of a laugh track. Tickets for Friday and Saturdays are valid throughout the night, entitling holders to three different shows.