- Ticket to the Hullabaloo Music Festival
- When: July 24–26
- Where: Sokol Park
- General admission at campground
- Door time: noon
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view camping and further festival information.
- $16 for a one-day general admission ticket on July 24, 25, or 26 ($23 value)
- $39 for a three-day general admission pass for July 24-26 ($56 value)
Hullabaloo Music Festival
- Nappy Roots: for those who like their hip-hop Kentucky fried with a bit of Southern bounce, they serve up roof-raising hits such as “Good Day,” “Po’ Folks,” and “Awnaw”
- Carolyn Wonderland: Hailing from Texas, the blues-rock virtuoso regales audiences with her precise plucking and soulful pipes. The multi-instrumentalist also pounds out piano riffs and exudes brassy gusts from her trumpet, building songs around a powerful voice that she acquired in a former life as an auctioneer
- Kris Lager Band: imagine a brotherhood of the traveling pants starring Bob Marley, Jimi Hendrix, Ray Charles, and Taj Mahal, and then imagine the groovy sound of all four squeezing into the pants at the same time
- Cornmeal: one part bluegrass, one part jam band, and one part roots music, they’ve electrified audiences at Bonnaroo, Wakarusa, and the Telluride Bluegrass Festival
- Andy Frasco: defining his sound as “party blues with a touch of barefoot boogie,” his charismatic machine and his band of gypsies have stolen the show at Wakarusa, SXSW, and Electric Forest
- Click here to view the rest of the lineup.
- Playtime: nine-hole frisbee-golf course; playground; recreation area for basketball, volleyball, and badminton; outdoor midnight movies; nightly themes, including Freaky Friday freak parade and Sinful Saturday; community-art installation; workshops in hooping and pottery
- Camping: scenic Sokol Park offers amenities such as showers, indoor bathrooms, picnic tables, covered barbecue pits, and plenty of shade
- Fire: grab a bongo drum and some marshmallow pants and dance around a big bonfire inspired by Nevada’s Burning Man