What You'll Get
- Hullabaloo Music Festival
- When: Thursday, July 23, through Saturday, July 25
- Where: Sokol Park
- General admission
- Door time: noon
- Click here to view camping and festival information
- $20 for a one-day pass, good for Thursday (up to $30 value)
- $20 for a one-day pass, good for Friday (up to $30 value)
- $20 for a one-day pass, good for Saturday (up to $30 value)
- $60 for a three-day full-event pass, good for Thursday, Friday, and Saturday (up to $85 value)
Hullabaloo Music Festival
- Robert DeLong This eight-bit maestro breaks in dancing shoes with a set of genre-puréeing electronic rock, performed with keyboards, laptops, and Nintendo Wii and Sega Genesis remotes.
- Nappy Roots: For those who like their hip-hop Kentucky fried with a bit of Southern bounce, Nappy Roots serves up roof-raising hits such as “Good Day,” “Po’ Folks,” and “Awnaw.”
- Kris Lager Band: Imagine a brotherhood of the traveling pants starring Bob Marley, Jimi Hendrix, Ray Charles, and Taj Mahal, and then imagine the groovy sound of all four squeezing into the pants at the same time.
- Everything Else: a nine-hole frisbee-golf course; playground; outdoor midnight movies; community-art installation; camping; a giant bonfire inspired by Nevada’s Burning Man
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 7/23 for a ticket at venue box office for three day pass. Redeem on day you purchased for single day options. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.