- One ticket to see Human Nature
- When: Wednesday, August 6, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Palace Theater
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $25 for upper mezzanine (up to $46 value)
- $29 for rear orchestra/mezzanine or middle mezzanine (up to $56 value)
- Click here to view mezzanine seating.
- Click here to view orchestra seating.
- How they got started: a quartet of Australian high school students found themselves, in their own words, “more interested in soul, gospel and harmony groups than their country’s usual obsession with ‘guitars, grunt and good old rock and roll.’”
- How they took off: Human Nature quickly became one of Australia’s top pop groups, selling more records than either *NSYNC or the Backstreet Boys
- How they knew they’d really hit it big: when Reach Out, their album of Motown covers, caught the attention of Smokey Robinson
- What Smokey did for them: set them up with an extended booking in Las Vegas, where they continue to channel Motor City’s timeless melodies
- Classic songs you might hear: “Ain’t No Mountain High Enough,” “Dancing in the Street,” and an a capella take on “Just My Imagination”