- $17 for one ticket for section B seating (up to $34.75 value)
- $24 for one ticket for section A seating (up to $49.75 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
- Thursday, January 26, at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, January 27, at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, January 28, at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, January 29, at 2 p.m.
- Friday, February 3, at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, February 4, at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, February 5, at 2 p.m.
The Hunchback of Notre Dame
- The Story: Quasimodo, a deformed bell-ringer of Notre Dame’s Cathedral who falls for Esmeralda, the dancing gypsy girl. He’s not the only one who’s enraptured by her—so are Quasimodo’s adopted father and Phoebus de Martin Captain of the Cathedral Guard, the Captain of the King’s Archers. What follows, then, is a web of jealousy that puts both Quasimodo and Esmeralda in peril.
- The Music: Plucked from the Disney film version of the story, songs include “Out There,” and “God Help The Outcasts”.
Pittsburgh Musical Theater
A nonprofit arts organization, Pittsburgh Musical Theater has energized the tapping of toes for more than two decades. The historic Byham Theater dates back to 1903, when the venue was originally erected as the Gayety Theater, and now fills its flashing marquee with affordable and family-focused entertainment, including Broadway shows, dance troupes, and films.