What You'll Get
- $31.50 for one G-Pass to Hunter Hayes (up to $55 value)
- When: Thursday, November 13, at 7 p.m.
- Where: BMO Harris Bradley Center
- Seating: lower-level section 203 or 211
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Hunter by numbers: 2 – the age he started playing music on a toy accordion; 4 – the age he first performed music on television (with Hank Williams, Jr., no less); 6 – the age he received his first guitar (from Robert Duvall); 19 – the age he became one of the hottest new stars in country
- His sound: a mix of modern and classic country, R&B, and pop
- Singles that helped rapidly expand his fan base: “Wanted,” ”Somebody’s Heartbreak” and “I Want Crazy”
- Number of instruments he plays on his albums: over 30, including guitar, bass, mandolin, drums, keyboard, horns, harmonica, hurdy-gurdy, and xylophone
- Accolades he’s received, all before the age of 23: 4 Grammy nods, 2 American Music Awards, and 2 American Country Awards, lending credence to the rumor that he’s actually Ponce de León.
- What he aims to be in his live show: in his own words, “a mix between Chris Martin, Garth Brooks, and Michael Bublé”
- Reasons to get there early: to hear country duo Dan + Shay sing their hit single “19 You + Me,” and to sway to the sweet harmonies of The Railers
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 13, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at BMO Harris Bradley Center on 11/13. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.