All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $37 for one front-riser ticket (up to $62.55 value)
- Click here to see the seating chart.
- Hunter’s life by the numbers: 2 – the age he started playing music on a toy accordion; 4 – the age he first performed music on television (with Hank Williams, Jr., no less); 6 – the age he received his first guitar (from Robert Duvall); 19 – the age he became one of the hottest new stars in country
- His sound: a mix of modern and classic country, R&B, and pop
- Singles that demonstrated his early chart dominance: “Wanted,” “Somebody’s Heartbreak” and “I Want Crazy”
- The number of instruments he plays on his albums: more than 30, including guitar, bass, mandolin, drums, keyboard, horns, harmonica, hurdy-gurdy, and xylophone
- Accolades he received, all before the age of 23: four Grammy nods, two American Music Awards, and two American Country Awards
- His latest album: 2015’s The 21 Project, complete with the Teen Choice Award–nominated hit, “21”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 29, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Seats are not handicap accessible. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.