What You'll Get
- General admission
- Doors: 6:30 p.m.
- Showtime: 7:30
- Hunter’s life by the numbers: 2 – the age he started playing music on a toy accordion; 4 – the age he first performed music on television (with Hank Williams, Jr., no less); 6 – the age he received his first guitar (from Robert Duvall); 19 – the age he became one of the hottest new stars in country
- His sound: a mix of modern and classic country, R&B, and pop
- Singles that demonstrated his early chart dominance: “Wanted,” “Somebody’s Heartbreak” and “I Want Crazy”
- The number of instruments he plays on his albums: more than 30, including guitar, bass, mandolin, drums, keyboard, horns, harmonica, hurdy-gurdy, and xylophone
- Accolades he received, all before the age of 23: four Grammy nods, two American Music Awards, and two American Country Awards
- His latest album: 2015’s The 21 Project, complete with the Teen Choice Award–nominated hit, “21”
- Also appearing: Levin Hummon and Tegan Marie
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 26, 2019. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 20/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Ages 16 and up. Those 16-20 must be accompanied by an adult. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.