- One G-Pass to see the Zenobia Shrine Circus
- Where: Seagate Convention Centre
- Seating: rows A–C of riser section 110 or 140
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
Dates and Times
- Thursday, March 19, at 6:30 p.m. Doors open at 5:30 p.m.
- Friday, March 20, at 4 p.m. Doors open at 3 p.m.
- Friday, March 20, at 7:30 p.m. Doors open at 6:30 p.m.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Zenobia Shrine Circus
The Jordan World Circus—presented by the Zenobia Shrine Circus—anchors jaws to the floor with a two-hour family-friendly spectacle of exotic animals, clowns, and gravity-defying acrobats. Although acts may vary, audiences might crane their necks skyward as the Flying Cortes family somersaults through the air, before returning back to the ground as ringmistress Tess Emerson sings with the confidence that helped her drive a motorcycle over a high wire. The high-octane entertainment reaches a fever pitch when motorcycle daredevils speed through the arena and inside the dramatic Globe of Death.