What You'll Get
Dancers use their bodies to express emotions, unlike opera singers, who use their voices, and Punchin’ Jack, who only uses his fists. Get an eyeful of art with this deal.
- Tickets for two to the Huntsville Ballet Company’s 2013–2014 season, including Huntsville Ballet Unplugged, The Nutcracker, and Cinderella
- Where: Von Braun Center
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $59 for balcony seating (up to a $129.84 value)
- $69 for loge seating (up to a $140.64 value)
- Click to view the seating charts for the VBC Playhouse and the Mark C. Smith Concert Hall, both in the Von Braun Center.<p>
- Huntsville Ballet Unplugged (October 25–27 at the VBC Playhouse): Performed in collaboration with UAH Theater, Hunstville Ballet performs new works by contemporary choreographers, with a few classics mixed in.
- The Nutcracker (December 13–15 at the Mark C. Smith Concert Hall): When young Clara sneaks downstairs to see a gift from her toymaker godfather, she finds herself in the midst of an ongoing battle between the toys and the mouse king in Tchaikovsky’s holiday classic.
- Cinderella (April 12 at the Mark C. Smith Concert Hall): Dancers reenact the tale of recognizable footwear and the perils of leaving it behind, this time using pink pointe shoes. The evening also includes the annual Discover Dance Community Showcase.<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 12, 2014. Limit 2 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Must pick up season tickets Huntsville Ballet Regal Drive location by 10/24/13. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at venue. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Huntsville Ballet Company's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.