What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Boston with Joan Jett & The Blackhearts, starting from $20
- Seating: 200 level or general-admission lawn
- View the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be in My vouchers. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Hyper Space Tour: Boston with Joan Jett & The Blackhearts
- The Band: Since 1976, Boston has been featuring soaring guitars riffing in perfect harmony, Hammond organ solos that make your head spin, gorgeous and gutsy vocal hooks that get your fists pumping; arena rock in its purest form
- The Accolades: After the legendary debut album, Boston followed it up with Don’t Look Back, and Third Stage, which pulled to #1 on the charts and also included the hit single, “Amanda”. The rest of the band’s discography includes Walk On, Corporate America, and Life, Love & Hope, comprising over 31 million albums
- Songs to Expect: “Peace of Mind,” “Foreplay/Long Time,” “Smokin,” the immortal “More Than A Feeling”
Joan Jett & The Blackhearts
- Joan’s beginnings: Earned the nickname, “Godmother of Punk,” as a founding member of the seminal all-girl ’70s rock troupe The Runaways when she was only 15—and was cemented as the leader of The Blackhearts
- Platinum: Joan has eight platinum and gold albums as well as nine Top 40 singles, including “Bad Reputation,” “I Love Rock ‘N’ Roll,” “I Hate Myself For Loving You,” and “Crimson and Clover”.
- “Unvarnished”: the Billboard top-charting latest studio album of Joan Jett & The Blackhearts reflects their enduring sound. With constant touring and playing to sold-out crowds across the world, The Blackhearts continue to rock ‘n roll.
The Fine Print