“The best stage hypnotist on the planet” (VH1) gets 30 audience members doing some unexpected things on stage
What You'll Get
- $20 for one ticket for orchestra rows K–X (up to $39.99 value)
- $25 for one ticket for orchestra rows AA–J, or Box B or C (up to $49.99 value)
- Click to view the seating chart.
- The Hypnotist: Michael C. Anthony, described by VH1 as “absolutely hilarious” and “the best stage hypnotist on the planet.”
- The Hypnotized: 30 members of the audience—who might even include you. In Michael’s own words, you can “See the show or be the show.”
- The Hilarity: It comes from the wild and unexpected things Michael has his subjects do on stage. Showing off with backflips, scurrying over the laps of other audience members, falling dead asleep while standing up—there’s no telling what you might see (or do yourself).
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 21, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Customers buy through http://www.strazcenter.org/Events/Straz/Shows/Rentals/Hypnotized-Live.aspx. Contact Straz Center for the Performing Arts at (813) 229-7827 with questions. See Groupon's Third Party site terms here. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant is the issuer of tickets. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. Additional ticket fees apply at time of purchase. Must enter code GROUPON at checkout. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.