- Hysterical Historical San Francisco
- When: any show through December 29. Shows take place Sundays at 7 p.m.
- Where: The Shelton Theater
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $15 for one general-admission ticket (up to $32.04 value)
- $25 for a premium ticket package, which includes one general-admission ticket, a beverage, a copy of Kurt Weitzmann’s comedy DVD, and a collection of fine-art photography (up to $42.39 value)<p>
Hysterical Historical San Francisco
As a playwright, director, full-blooded San Franciscan, and comic veteran with more than 15 years at the mic, Kurt Weitzmann is uniquely poised to deliver an off-kilter history of his city. During his one-man show, Hysterical Historical San Francisco, Kurt acts as a tour guide for a politically incorrect romp through the streets. Along the way, he presents skewed findings about such locations as Haight-Ashbury and Chinatown, delivering his observation with a timing honed while performing on Comedy Central and hanging out in watch-maker shops. Audiences can expect the show to extend back into the city’s early years, recalling pirates and prospectors, before parking in the present.