- $6 for a one-day ticket to the 2nd Annual I Do I Do Wedding Show (up to $12 value)
- When: Saturday, February 7 or Sunday, February 8, at 11 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Where: District 9 Machinist Hall
- General admission
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
2nd Annual I Do I Do Wedding Show
- People saying “I Do” to the “I Do I Do Wedding Show”: the soon-to-be-betrothed, vow-renewers, and all romantics in general
- What they’ll see: glamorous new designs from vendors who specialize in making the big day even bigger, perhaps a proposal or two, and definitely some flying frosting from the wedding cake dive
- Other activities: enter a raffle to win a handmade dress and gain wisdom from wedding experts who can coach you through the most important aspects of nuptials, from the colors of your wedding to why the groom shouldn’t wear anaconda cufflinks
As You Go Events
If you're attending a trade show or exhibition in the St. Louis region, chances are that As You Go Events is behind the spectacle. Since 2004, the event planning company has staged some of the area's biggest expos; their portfolio includes the Unique Treasures Holiday Fair, the I Do I Do Wedding Show, and summertime flea markets. They also work with individuals and groups looking to plan their own events, assisting with everything from securing a venue to landing coverage in local media.