- One ticket to I Don’t Have a Clue
- When: Tuesday or Thursday at 6 p.m. through December 31; click here to view all the dates
- Where: Windows at Bally’s Las Vegas
- Door time: 5:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- $63 for general admission (up to $100.80 value)
- $81 for VIP admission (up to $133.80 value)
- Click here to view the venue layout
I Don’t Have a Clue
Who killed Mr. Body? It’s a conundrum that’s confounded generations of board-game players. Weaving through the dinner-topped tables of Windows at Bally’s, familiar butlers and nattily appointed dinner-party guests roil in an interactive, occasionally musical, farce that may—or may not—finally put this mystery to rest. Between bites, audience members whip their heads around to keep up with characters’ comings and goings, dodging the arrival of literal physical clues and attempting to keep track of lies that sprout and bloom at an alarming tempo.
Bally’s Las Vegas
Just a dice’s throw from the bustle of the casino floor, BLT Steak invites patrons inside a contemporary dining room with a bistro ambience. The menu boasts an array of traditional fare prepared by experienced chefs, who center their feasts on the restaurant’s specially selected steaks. Diners can tear into warm gruyère-laced puffs of dough or cut through tuna tartare. Meals can be complemented by more than 300 wines from the regions of Burgundy, Bordeaux, Piedmont, Tuscany, Rioja and many others.