A flight tunnel moves air in a vertical column at speeds high enough to keep daredevils smoothly flying through the flight chamber
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- Total experience lasts approximately 1 hour and 45 minutes, and includes:
- Training class
- Full instruction
- Flights in the wind
- Gear is included
- Personalized progress feedback
- Flight certificate
- Age restrictions: must be 3 or older to fly; ages 17 and younger need guardian present to sign waiver
- Weight Restrictions: Maximum weight is 259lbs. Flyers will be weighed at check-in.
- Other restrictions: Pregnant women, people with prior heart issues, back injuries, or shoulder dislocations should not fly.
- Experience will begin promptly upon arrival so please plan to arrive 10-15 minutes early for your reservation so you have time to check-in.
For the most accurate business hours, please check their website.
- Click here to see what safety precautions are being taken at iFLY
At iFLY, "indoor flying" means something way cooler than jumping on your bed at home. There are helmets involved. Here's how it works: you show up, suit up, and go through an orientation lesson with expert instructors before lifting off in an air column powered by giant fans. The column is forceful enough to simulate the experience of freefalling through the sky, even though flyers are just a few feet off the ground. As with outdoor skydiving, the freefall experience lasts for about a minute but with the earn your wings package flyers get two flights, and may be able to execute turns and tricks at the instructor's discretion.