What You'll Get
- Admission to see Chris Mitchell: “I Found Forever”
- When: Saturday, July 18, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Hyatt Regency
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 7:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $20 for one ticket (up to $40 value)
- $35 for two tickets (up to $75 value)
- Who Chris Mitchell is: a genre-spanning sax superstar and a Grammy Recording Academy saxophonist
- His repertoire: jazz standards such as “The Girl from Ipanema,” instrumental covers of big-band tunes such as “Fly Me to the Moon,” and silk-smooth versions of R&B hits such as “Isn’t She Lovely”
- Where to start: his album Turquoise, which features Latin jazz tracks alongside Turkish toe-tappers and contemporary pop classics “My Heart Will Go On” and “I Will Always Love You”
- His latest: I Found Forever, a collection of romantic bossa nova jazz, which you’ll hear prime selections from
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit multiple per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 7/18 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at venue. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Chris Mitchell's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30-minutes before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.