What You'll Get
- I Hate Children Children’s Show
- When: select dates, February 8–23
- Where: Hale’s Palladium Theatre
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $19 for general admission for one adult and one child (up to $46.39 value)
- $36 for four tickets for general admission (up to $103.92 value)
- $75 for a VIP family package, including VIP seating for four, magic tricks to take home, and a show DVD (up to $150 value)<p>
I Hate Children Children’s Show
Paul Nathan doesn’t really hate children. In fact, he respects them enough to make them the stars of the show. Every child 8 or older is invited on stage to help out the snarky magician with the magic in this award-winning show. Searing wit and banter infuses every moment, with jokes capable of cracking up mom and dad without going over the little ones’ heads. The I Hate Children Children’s Show also features live rock and blues instead of bubblegum-pop songs sung by puppets or out-of-work boy-band members. The result: a show that was named Best Children’s Show at The Edinburgh Festival in 2012. Theatre critics agree, with Three Weeks, giving the show 5 stars out of 5, and declaring “Magician Paul Nathan exudes unpretentious charisma by the bucket load.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 24, 2014. Limit 3 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Hale's Palladium Theatre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects I Hate Children Children's Show's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.