- $15 for one ticket for general-admission seating (up to $22.09 value)
- Saturday, February 13, at 7 p.m. and 9 p.m.
- Sunday, February 14, at 3 p.m.
I Hate/Love/Hate Valentine’s Day
- The occasion: the most romantic—or most reviled—day of the year
- How that plays out on stage: through performance pieces about love, the questioning of love, and the steps to getting over an ex
- Those performance pieces: duos and trios weaving contemporary dance and poetry together, plus a live R&B soundtrack
- Who it’s all for: couples, singles, love optimists, love cynics, sentient boxes of chocolate
LaNita Joseph Dance & Cultural Center
LaNita Joseph is an advocate for women, children, minorities, and the LGBTQ community. The method of her advocacy: empowering people to express themselves through dance, the performing arts, and poetry. Through free dance programs, as well as outreach, the nonprofit explores issues such as self-esteem, body image, and bullying, all while inspiring audiences and imparting performers not only with an outlet but also with a valuable skill.