- Two tickets to I Love A Piano
- Where: Crown Uptown Dinner Theatre
- Seating: reserved
- Ticket values include all fees.
- for Saturday, April 5, at 5 p.m. (up to value). Includes dinner.
- $45 for Sunday, April 6, at 12:30 p.m. (up to $90 value). Does not include food.
- $60 for Friday, April 11, at 11 a.m. (up to a $120 value). Includes lunch.
I Love A Piano
Is it the story of American music, or the story of Irving Berlin? Or are those two things one in the same? I Love a Piano believes they are, as it follows one instrument’s journey through the 20th century. As the piano bounces from owner to owner, it reflects the immortality of Berlin’s jaunty melodies, from “There’s No Business Like Show Business” to “Puttin’ on the Ritz” and, of course, the titular tune. All told, the show contains more than 60 Berlin songs, including lesser known cuts such as “How Deep is the Ocean” and “Anything You Can Do (Peanut Butter Wolf Remix).”
Crown Uptown Dinner Theatre
Stationed inside a vaudeville venue first designed by the Boller brothers in 1928, the Crown Uptown Dinner Theatre has continued to nourish creative appetites with delectable meals and Broadway-style productions since 1977. Concocted by an expert culinary team led by Kevin Gillenwater, plated entrees are served alongside helpings of soup, salad, and rolls. An enthusiastic waitstaff delivers each meal directly to customers’ tables. The venue can accommodate up to 400 theatergoers or scarecrows stuffed with recycled playbills during evening performances each Thursday–Sunday, and matinee plays for children every Friday and Saturday.