What You'll Get
- $18 for one general-admission ticket (up to $29.98 value)
I Love Freestyle Fest
- Stevie B: He’s known as the “King of Freestyle,” thanks to his hits “Because I Love You (The Postman Song),” “In My Eyes,” “Spring Love,” and “I Wanna Be the One.”
- Sweet Sensation: Reuniting after 20 years, this group hit no. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart with “If Wishes Came True”.
- Information Society: Also known as InSoc, this band spent 39 weeks on the dance charts with “What’s on Your Mind (Pure Energy)”.
- Fat Joe: AllMusic described this rapper’s 10th studio LP, 2010’s The Darkside, Vol. 1, as “a mean beast of an album.” That’s hardly a surprise considering it’s by the same artist who spit rhymes on “Make It Rain.”
- Frankie J: This freestyle singer, who was a member of Latin music group Kumbia Kings, lends his bilingual pipes to songs in both English and Spanish, including “Don’t Wanna Try” and “Obsession (No Es Amor),” which hit no. 3 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart.
- Cynthia: In addition to playing “Dreamgirl” to Johnny O’s “Dreamboy” in the aforementioned 1990 dance smash, Cynthia hit the Billboard Top 100 with “Break Up to Make Up” and “If I Had the Chance.”
- Also Performing: Johnny O | Debbie Deb
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 30, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem on 4/30 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.