What You'll Get
- One ticket to see I Love Lucy: Live on Stage
- When: October 29—November 3
- Where: Royal Alexandra Theatre
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $35 for upper balcony (up to a $100 value)
- $65 for the orchestra or first balcony (up to a $110 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
Balcony sections can only be accessed by stairs.<p>
I Love Lucy: Live on Stage
- Who is Lucy and why do I love her?: Lucille Ball—comedian, TV star, and pioneer for women in the entertainment industry—was known for her effervescent charm, slapstick humor, and long-running sitcom, I Love Lucy, which co-starred Ball’s then-husband and business partner, Desi Arnaz. Also in the cast were Vivian Vance and William Frawley as their neighbors Ethel and Fred.
- Why should I love I Love Lucy: Live on Stage?: it recreates a live studio audience filming of the show circa 1952
- How?: behind-the-scenes riffing, two well-known episodes, music from The Ricky Ricardo Orchestra
- Are there commercials?: Yes. The Crystaltone Singers perform era-specific jingles for products such as Brylcream and Chevrolet.
- Examiner.com praised it for being: “An absolutely brilliant and utterly engaging tribute to that iconic television show.”
- Likewise, Musicals in LA called it: “Fresh, lovely, and full of life…a shining love letter to the one and only First Lady of comedy.”<p>
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Royal Alexandra Theatre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Seating will be pre-assigned; must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Mirvish Productions' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For disability accommodations, email firstname.lastname@example.org promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.