What You'll Get
- $35 for one ticket for upper bowl seating ($58.40 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
I Love the ’90s
- Vanilla Ice: Millions stopped, collaborated, and listened as Rob Van Winkle made “Ice Ice Baby” the first hip-hop single to top the Billboard charts. Fresh off his appearance as Mark Twain in Adam Sandler’s The Ridiculous 6, Ice is back with a new invention: an upcoming album.
- Salt-N-Pepa: Decades after “Push It” made them the first all-female rap group to go platinum, Cheryl James (“Salt”), Sandra Denton (“Pepa”), and Deidra “DJ Spinderella” Roper still know how to dominate a crowd. Today they keep making audiences wanna “Shoop” and are ready to tackle their next project: a show on the Cooking Channel.
- Coolio: He’s the rapper behind massive hits such as “Fantastic Voyage,” “1, 2, 3, 4 (Sumpin’ New),” and “Gangsta’s Paradise,” as well as an instantly recognizable hairdo.
- Kid N’ Play: Christopher “Kid” Reid and Christopher “Play” Martin topped the Billboard Rap Singles chart with hits like “Funhouse” and “Ain’t Gonna Hurt Nobody.”
- Young MC: After writing hits for artists such as Tone Loc, Young MC broke out on his own with a Grammy-winning pop track—”Bust a Move”—and a platinum album, Stone Cold Rhymin’.
- All-4-One: These four R&B pop singers—Jamie Jones, Delious Kennedy, Alfred Nevarez, and Tony Borowiak—have amassed a sizable collection of silky-smooth, number-one hits over the past 20 years, including”I Can Love You Like That,” “So Much in Love,” and the Grammy-winning “I Swear.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 7, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.