What You'll Get
- $49 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 230–234 (up to $84.85 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
I Love the ’90s
- Vanilla Ice: Millions stopped, collaborated, and listened as Rob Van Winkle made “Ice Ice Baby” the first hip-hop single to top the Billboard charts. Fresh off his appearance as Mark Twain in Adam Sandler’s The Ridiculous 6, Ice is back with a new invention: an upcoming album.
- Salt-N-Pepa: Decades after “Push It” made them the first all-female rap group to go platinum, Cheryl James (“Salt”), Sandra Denton (“Pepa”), and Deidra “DJ Spinderella” Roper still know how to dominate a crowd. Today they keep making audiences wanna “Shoop” and are ready to tackle their next project: a show on the Cooking Channel.
- Coolio: He’s the rapper behind massive hits such as “Fantastic Voyage,” “1, 2, 3, 4 (Sumpin’ New),” and “Gangsta’s Paradise,” as well as an instantly recognizable hairdo.
- Color Me Badd: Millions felt a tick-tock to the heart when this R&B quartet (now a trio, but still as Badd as they wanna be) dropped their 1991 mega-hit, “I Wanna Sex You Up.”
- Young MC: After writing hits for artists such as Tone Loc, Young MC broke out on his own with a Grammy-winning pop track—”Bust a Move”—and a platinum album, Stone Cold Rhymin’.
- Tone Lōc: With his slow flow and raspy voice, Tone tore up the charts with the mega-hits “Wild Thing”and “Funky Cold Medina,” landing an American Music Award and multiple Grammy nominations
- All-4-One: These four R&B pop singers—Jamie Jones, Delious Kennedy, Alfred Nevarez, and Tony Borowiak—have amassed a sizable collection of silky-smooth, number-one hits over the past 20 years, including”I Can Love You Like That,” “So Much in Love,” and the Grammy-winning “I Swear.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 29, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.