What You'll Get
- $39.50 for one general admission standing room only on the main floor (up to $62.50 value)
- Vanilla Ice: Millions stopped, collaborated, and listened as Rob Van Winkle made “Ice Ice Baby” the first hip-hop single to top the Billboard charts.
- Naughty by Nature: If you’re “down with O.P.P.,” then you know the Grammy-winning trio behind that 1991 hit, and you know that the acronym doesn’t stand for “Otters Prefer Pizza.”
- Sugar Ray’s Mark McGrath: Before he was wearing jaws-proof galoshes in Sharknado 2, Mark McGrath was singing the summertime staples “Fly,” “Every Morning,” and “When It’s Over” as the front-man of the laid-back California outfit Sugar Ray.
- All-4-One: These four R&B pop singers—Jamie Jones, Delious Kennedy, Alfred Nevarez, and Tony Borowiak—have amassed a sizable collection of silky-smooth, number-one hits over the past 20 years, including “I Can Love You Like That,” “So Much in Love,” and the Grammy-winning “I Swear.”
- Tone Loc: With his slow flow and raspy voice, Tone tore up the charts with the mega-hits “Wild Thing” and “Funky Cold Medina,” landing an American Music Award and multiple Grammy nominations.
- Young MC: After writing hits for artists such as Tone Loc, Young MC broke out on his own with a Grammy-winning pop track—”Bust a Move”—and a platinum album, Stone Cold Rhymin’.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 4, 2017. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.