All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $34 for one G-Pass for seating in rear sections 310, 311, and 320–322 or sections 308U–311U and 320U–323U (up to $61.30 value)
- $39 for one G-Pass for seating in rear sections 312–319 (up to $72.40 value)
- $44 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 307–309 and 323–324 or front sections 310–322 (up to $82.65 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Salt-N-Pepa: Decades after “Push It” made them the first all-female rap group to go platinum, they still know how to dominate a crowd. Today they keep making audiences wanna “Shoop,” but they’re also ready to tackle their next project: a show on the Cooking Channel, appropriately titled Cookin’ with Salt N Pepa.
- Vanilla Ice: Millions stopped, collaborated, and listened as Rob Van Winkle made “Ice Ice Baby” the first hip-hop single to top the Billboard charts. Fresh off his appearance as Mark Twain in Adam Sandler’s The Ridiculous 6, Ice is back with a new invention: an upcoming album.
- Coolio: He’s the rapper behind massive hits such as “Fantastic Voyage,” “1, 2, 3, 4 (Sumpin’ New),” and “Gangsta’s Paradise,” as well as an instantly recognizable hairdo.
- Tone Lōc: With his slow flow and raspy voice, Tone tore up the charts with the mega-hits “Wild Thing” and “Funky Cold Medina,” landing an American Music Award and multiple Grammy nominations.
- Young MC: After writing hits for artists such as Tone Lōc, Young MC broke out on his own with a Grammy-winning pop track—”Bust a Move”—and a platinum album, Stone Cold Rhymin’.
- All-4-One: These R&B pop singers have amassed a sizable collection of silky-smooth, number-one hits over the past 20 years, including “I Can Love You Like That,” “So Much in Love,” and the Grammy-winning “I Swear.”
- The Concert: A nostalgia-driven blast from the past event. Reminisce about the trend-setting decade with some of the most iconic names in rap, hip hop and R&B. Hear chart-topping hits like “Let’s Talk About Sex,” “Shoop,” “Ice Ice Baby,” “Funky Cold Medina,” “I Swear,” “I Can Love You Like That,” “Busta Move,” “Gangsta’s Paradise” and more during a fun-filled night out that doubles as an arena-sized dance party.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 2, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.