What You'll Get
- $69 for two tickets for lower grandstand 6 or 16 seating (up to $98 value)
- View the seating chart
This deal also includes admission for two to the Washington State Fair. Originated in 1900, this 20-day celebration with food, rides, and entertainment is the largest single annual attraction in the state of Washington.
I Love the ’90s
- Salt-N-Pepa: Decades after “Push It” made them the first all-female rap group to go platinum, Cheryl James (“Salt”), Sandra Denton (“Pepa”), and Deidra “DJ Spinderella” Roper still know how to dominate a crowd. Today they keep making audiences wanna “Shoop” and are ready to tackle their next project: a show on the Cooking Channel.
- Color Me Badd: Millions felt a tick-tock to the heart when this R&B quartet (now a trio, but still as Badd as they wanna be) dropped their 1991 mega-hit, “I Wanna Sex You Up.”
- Vanilla Ice: Millions stopped, collaborated, and listened as Rob Van Winkle made “Ice Ice Baby” the first hip-hop single to top the Billboard charts. Fresh off his appearance as Mark Twain in Adam Sandler’s The Ridiculous 6, Ice is back with a new invention: an upcoming album.
- Tone Lōc: With his slow flow and raspy voice, Tone tore up the charts with the mega-hits “Wild Thing” and “Funky Cold Medina,” landing an American Music Award and multiple Grammy nominations
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 16, 2017. Limit 8/person. Online redemption required. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. All concert tickets include Washington State Fair gate admission. Barcoded tickets must be presented at the gates; vouches will not allow access into the event. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.