What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see I Love The 90’s: The Party Continues Tour, starting from $48
- Seating: Sections 19–21, 108, 116, or 111–113
- View the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be in My Stuff. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
I Love The 90’s: The Party Continues Tour
- TLC: Tionne “T-Boz” Watkins, the late Lisa “Left Eye” Lopes, and Rozonda “Chilli” Thomas became one of the best-selling female R&B groups of all time thanks to hits such as “Waterfalls,” “No Scrubs,” “Creep,” and “Unpretty”—and they picked up five Grammys along the way. Now T-Boz and Chilli continue to bring the CrazySexyCool on the heels of their final Kickstarter-funded album.
- Montell Jordan: The second R&B artist ever to sign with Def Jam, Jordan promptly ruled the radio waves with his debut single “This Is How We Do It,” which topped the Billboard charts for seven weeks.
- Coolio: He’s the rapper behind massive hits such as “Fantastic Voyage,” “1, 2, 3, 4 (Sumpin’ New),” and “Gangsta’s Paradise,” as well as an instantly recognizable hairdo.
- Also appearing: Color Me Badd | C+C Music Factory | Biz Markie
The Fine Print