What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see I Love The 90’s: The Party Continues Tour, starting from $37
Seating options: Reserved Floor 7-9; Reserved Bowl 106-109 and 117, 118 or Reserved Bowl 104, 105, 119, 121
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be located under the My Events tab in My Stuff and will be ready to print. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
I Love The 90’s: The Party Continues Tour
- TLC: Tionne “T-Boz” Watkins, the late Lisa “Left Eye” Lopes, and Rozonda “Chilli” Thomas became one of the best-selling female R&B groups of all time thanks to hits such as “Waterfalls,” “No Scrubs,” “Creep,” and “Unpretty”—and they picked up five Grammys along the way. Now T-Boz and Chilli continue to bring the CrazySexyCool on the heels of their final Kickstarter-funded album.
- Blackstreet: Deemed “the original rump-shakers” by Dr. Dre, who produced their megahit “No Diggity,” the Grammy-winning group gets audiences bobbing to new jack swing classics such as “Booti Call” and “Before I Let You Go.”
- Mark McGrath: Before he was wearing jaws-proof galoshes in Sharknado 2, Mark McGrath was singing the summertime staples “Fly,” “Every Morning,” and “When It’s Over” as the frontman of laid-back California outfit Sugar Ray.
- Also appearing: Rob Base | C+C Music Factory feat. Freedom Williams | Snap!
The Fine Print