What You'll Get
- $27 for one ticket for seating in sections 208–217 (up to $57.80 value)
- $32 for one ticket for seating in sections 203–207 or 218–222 (up to $68.50 value)
- $47 for one ticket for main floor seating in section F2 or 100-level seating (up to $79.50 value)
- $67 for one ticket for main floor seating in section F1 (up to $99.90 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
I Love the 90’s Tour
- Salt-N-Pepa: Decades after “Push It” made them the first all-female rap group to go platinum, Cheryl James (“Salt”), Sandra Denton (“Pepa”), and Deidra “DJ Spinderella” Roper still know how to dominate a crowd. Today they keep making audiences wanna “Shoop,” but they’re also ready to tackle their next project: a show on the Cooking Channel, appropriately titled Cookin’ with Salt N Pepa.
- Vanilla Ice: Millions stopped, collaborated, and listened as Rob Van Winkle made “Ice Ice Baby” the first hip-hop single to top the Billboard charts. Fresh off his appearance as Mark Twain in Adam Sandler’s The Ridiculous 6, Ice is back with a new invention: an upcoming album.
- Coolio: He’s the rapper behind massive hits such as “Fantastic Voyage,” “1, 2, 3, 4 (Sumpin’ New),” and “Gangsta’s Paradise,” as well as an instantly recognizable hairdo.
- Tone Lōc: With his slow flow and raspy voice, Tone tore up the charts with the mega-hits “Wild Thing”and “Funky Cold Medina,” landing an American Music Award and multiple Grammy nominations.
- Also appearing: Young MC, Rob Base
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 10, 2017. Limit 20/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.