What You'll Get
- $40 for one G-Pass for seating in section 103, 104, 108, or 109 (up to $61.60 value)
- $50 for one G-Pass for seating in floor section 7 or 9, or section 102 or 110 (up to $82.10 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Vanilla Ice: Millions stopped, collaborated, and listened as Rob Van Winkle made “Ice Ice Baby” the first hip-hop single to top the Billboard charts.
- Mark McGrath: Before he was wearing jaws-proof galoshes in Sharknado 2, Mark McGrath was singing the summertime staples “Fly,” “Every Morning,” and “When It’s Over” as the front-man of the laid-back California outfit Sugar Ray.
- All-4-One: These four R&B pop singers—Jamie Jones, Delious Kennedy, Alfred Nevarez, and Tony Borowiak—have amassed a sizable collection of silky-smooth, number-one hits over the past 20 years, including”I Can Love You Like That,” “So Much in Love,” and the Grammy-winning “I Swear.”
- Naughty by Nature: If you’re “down with O.P.P.,” then you know the Grammy-winning trio behind that 1991 hit, and you know that the acronym doesn’t stand for “Otters Prefer Pizza.”
- Young MC: After writing hits for artists such as Tone Loc, Young MC broke out on his own with a Grammy-winning pop track—”Bust a Move”—and a platinum album, Stone Cold Rhymin’.
- Rob Base: One half of the duo that created 1988’s massive hit “It Takes Two,” Base helped to push rap into the mainstream.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 25, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.