What You'll Get
- $28.67 for one G-Pass for bowl seating (up to $40.95 value)
- $39.76 for one G-Pass for floor or bowl seating (up to $56.80 value)
- $47.81 for one G-Pass for floor seating (up to $68.30 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Vanilla Ice: Millions stopped, collaborated, and listened as Rob Van Winkle made “Ice Ice Baby” the first hip-hop single to top the Billboard charts. Fresh off his appearance as Mark Twain in Adam Sandler’s The Ridiculous 6, Ice is back with a new invention: an upcoming album.
- All-4-One: These four R&B pop singers—Jamie Jones, Delious Kennedy, Alfred Nevarez, and Tony Borowiak—have amassed a sizable collection of silky-smooth, number-one hits over the past 20 years, including”I Can Love You Like That,” “So Much in Love,” and the Grammy-winning “I Swear.”
- Kid ‘N Play: Christopher “Kid” Reid (who threatens ceiling fans everywhere with his trademark hi-top fade hairdo) and Christopher “Play” Martin hit #1 with old-school hip hop classics such as “Funhouse” and “Ain’t Gonna Hurt Nobody,” invented the Funky Charleston dance (also known as the Kid ‘N Play Kickstep), and became household names after House Party.
- Tone Lōc: With his slow flow and raspy voice, Tone tore up the charts with the mega-hits “Wild Thing”and “Funky Cold Medina,” landing an American Music Award and multiple Grammy nominations.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 26, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.